On April, 14th, Moody’s State and Local Government Rating teams will discuss Kansas and Missouri municipal finance at the Kansas City State and Local Government Briefing.
Discussion topics this year will include:
• Recent Economic, Demographic and Credit Trends in Kansas and Missouri
• Impact of Cyber and Environmental Risks on Local Government Issuers
• Kansas City International Airport’s Innovative Procurement Program Highlights Ways to Address an Infrastructure Gap
Participants from Moody's Public Finance Group will include:
• Alexandra Parker, Managing Director, Local Governments
• Roger Brown, VP, Senior Analyst/Manager, Local Government Team Lead
• Earl Heffintrayer, VP, Senior Analyst, Project Finance and Infrastructure
• Kenneth Surgenor, Analyst, Local Governments
This is a unique opportunity for you to engage with Moody’s analysts and your peers to gain insight into what factors are taken into consideration when Moody’s assesses credit.
Please register to attend.