Topics to be discussed will include:
• An update on current ESG capital markets activity
• Discerning driving themes and trends in green and social finance and how capital markets are reacting to them
• Social finance themes came to the fore as the Covid-19 crisis emerged. How will the interplay between the ‘E’, the ‘S’ and the ‘G' in ESG capital markets develop?
• How are investors influencing the behaviour and performance of issuers in the environmental/sustainability capital markets?
• What impacts are the various data transparency standards (e.g. Taskforce on Climate-related Financial Disclosures, Task Force for Nature-Related Financial Disclosures, Science-based Targets Initiative) having on the quality of corporate ESG reporting and disclosure?
• How is the ESG scoring, ratings and evaluations industry evolving with developments?
The webcast is free to join but you must be registered.