COVID-19 continues to pose a threat to the health of individuals, corporations, economies and societies across the globe. The disruption has been unprecedented and the impacts will be felt for some time.
• The sustainability and credit impacts of the pandemic
• A forward looking view on the risks and opportunities ahead in this new landscape
• Anna Zubets-Anderson, Vice President – Analyst, Moody’s ESG Solutions Group
• Jordi Lesaffer – Product Manager Controversy Risk Assessment, Vigeo Eiris
• Ludovic D’Otreppe - Executive Director, Vigeo Eiris
• Atsi Sheth, Managing Director - Credit Strategy, Moody's Investors Service