Moody’s Analytics will host our fourth webinar on March 31 to update our AXIS clients on our progress and future plans for supporting actuarial modeling and current period reporting under US GAAP ASU 2018-12 (Long Duration Targeted Improvements).
In addition to a general update on the overall project plan for enhancing AXIS to support LDTI, this fourth webinar will specifically address the following topics:
- Modeling of reinsurance in AXIS reflecting a Cost of Reinsurance (CoR) approach
- Calculation and amortization of Deferred Acquisition Costs (DAC) on a seriatim policy basis as an alternative to the cohort approach
- New option in AXIS US GAAP Link to use either a single data model or two data models to address challenges of incomplete transaction data for current period reporting calculations
- Improved functionality to incorporate imported cash flow projections from external models within an AXIS US GAAP current period reporting batch run
- Overview of the planned US GAAP History Database Manager and how it will help users to review, validate, approve, and finalize US GAAP historical data needed for US GAAP LDTI
Questions? Email: MA-Webinars@moodys.com