Stay up to date with APAC Sovereign Credit
Join our senior sovereign analysts every month as they discuss recent Moody's rating actions on Asia-Pacific sovereigns and MDB ratings, share their views on in-depth research and get your questions answered live by the experts.
This month's topics - 14 May 2020
Breaking down Sri Lanka’s B2 rating review
- How will tightening external financing conditions impact Sri Lanka’s credit profile?
- How effective will the authorities’ policy response to the global shock be?
- How will the current shock affect reform momentum?
Covered by Michael Higgins, Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
Going behind the negative outlook on Mongolia’s B3 rating
- How will fiscal stimulus measures impact the debt trajectory?
- What will the ongoing coronavirus outbreak mean for Mongolia’s external position?
Covered by Anushka Shah, VP-Senior Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
How has Korea weathered the coronavirus shock?
- What’s factoring into Korea’s relatively resilient growth in the face of the outbreak?
- How do we view the near-term post-coronavirus recovery?
- What are the implications for the medium-term economic and fiscal outlook?
Covered by Marcus Yiu, Associate Analyst, Sovereign Risk Group
Moderated by Christian de Guzman, Senior Vice President, Sovereign Risk Group
Missed out on last month's call? Send us an email for a link to the replay.